Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 7dpo and this morning I was laying down on the floor. When I got up I, I twisted over myself and lifted up at the same time. I had round ligament pain! It felt just like it did when I was bigger preggo with my other kiddos, only much lower. Is that even possible this early?!?

·
Premium Member
14,038 Posts
My understanding is that round ligament pain during pregnancy is the result of strain being placed on those ligaments once the uterus has grown beyond the direct support of the pelvic area. So at 7dpo that probably isn't the cause!

But lifting/twisting might cause it all by itself, espcially if you're prone to that sort of pull...

But maybe another mama has had direct experience with this? Maybe an early early early preg symptom?

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I experienced round lig pain early on in both of my term pregnancies. However, I have also had it once or twice when I was definately not pregnant but had a good thick lineing from better diet and sleep paterns. I have received positive hpt as early as 11dpo. I'll
: for you!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I dont see why not ... your uterus starts changing right away, from what I understand, hence the very common early cramping... I know with my 2nd pg it started a lot earlier though I dont think it was that early ... what I do always get very very early are like electric shocks in my crotch area... dont know what that is..

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommytoTwo
... what I do always get very very early are like electric shocks in my crotch area... dont know what that is..
My aunt is a Doula and the mother of eight. I asked her about that sensation a few years ago. Aparently it is your cervix cinching closed. I usually notice it in week four and five.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.