Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I think I may have connected my sporadic remaining bouts of nausea with my also sporadic RRL tea drinking. Anyone heard of this? I am mixing it with nettle, so maybe that's what's bothering me?

I am not drinking it very strong and I want to keep drinking it, but I am so over with the nausea already! Does not inspire me to keep trying. But maybe I am making a connection where there is none. I guess I need some more controlled experiments.

But just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

·
Registered
851 Posts
after puking it up regularly last pregnancy, i havent touched the stuff this time. i was only able to drink it in the third tri, last time. it makes me queezy and burpy. i think i posted in the RRL tea tribe at the time and they told me that it does make some people sickish, and to hold off for a while.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Try mixing it with cherry juice...that's how I've had it and it was yummy! Also play around with drinking it on an empty stomach or a full stomach, maybe you just need to change the time of day you drink it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.