Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CookAMH View Post
I know it can cause arthritis in adults, but are there any known risks to kids?
About the same as any other vaccine, it contains aluminum and we don't know yet where Alzheimer's came from...

Quote:
My immunity came back positive from my pregnancy bloodwork, and I was vaccinated as a child.
Do you bleive it is from your childhood shot? I doubt that. A Swiss study showed that most of that immunity comes not from the vaccine virus but a wild virus.

The fact is that the vaccine caused NO CHANGE in the overall numbers of birth defects. If you have information to the contrary, could you post it.

· Registered
14,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the_lissa View Post
I'm going to get my dd's titres checked soon because my doctor thinks she had either roseola or rubella while ago.
Don't be surprised if she shows no immunity to either. Titres are not a correct way to gage immunity. And even if she shows titres to either, that does not guarantee immunity.

There is no good way of knowing whether a body is immune or not, othe than when there is an actual outbreak.

It's not worth the money and pain imo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.