Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My CD's are leaking so bad we had to buy sposies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate them with passion they sag and smell horrid and seem so uncomfy!!! I have striped them more than once I air dried the cover to reseal the pul nothing has worked I have striped them went a size up with the snaps nothing is working!!!! I really LOVE these diapers and want to keep using them but he is leaking every single time with in about an hour!!! he would wake SOAKING wet I mean up to his arm pits!!!!!!!! any tricks I should try??? please help mamas I hate sposies and so does Dh we want our baby back in cloth!!!!! ohh he is 6 1/2 months old and so are the diapers!

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Are those the only cloth you've tried? They may just not be the right fit for him.<br><br>
Maybe try prefolds and Bummis Super Whisper Wraps. Cheap and absorbent. Definitely try something else, sometimes a given diaper just doesn't work on your kid.<br><br>
If he is a super soaker/flooder, I would try a pocket with a microfiber insert on top and a hemp insert under that. You can even get bumGenius pockets at Whole Foods, just to try it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts