1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaofthreeboys
Are they affiliated with BJ Marketplace

I don't know for a fact, but I don't think so. I found out about her on a wool soaker knitters group and she said that she is fairly new to knitting wool soakers. (I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here but the forum is www.woolywonder.com - also no affiliation
)

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaofthreeboys
WOW $18 for a Merino soaker great deal!

Are they affiliated with BJ Marketplace

Just wondering b/c I see the exact same lyon print on one of their SALE soakers!
It says gently used so it looks like she is just selling them secondhand (like she bought them for herself). The rabbit one below actually says its a BJM.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
It says gently used so it looks like she is just selling them secondhand (like she bought them for herself). The rabbit one below actually says its a BJM.
Makes total sense! DUH! I didn't read just glanced at the pictures real quick
(had to get lunch ready for the boys
)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by WitherB
Thanks for the heads-up! Well, I took care of the citrus soaker (sorry Davina) ~ just couldn't resist for that price. I'm actually trying to learn how to knit my own, so I figure it can at least serve as a model.

Enjoy it for me!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.