Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may be lame to spin off one's own thread, but here I am.

DS has been asking for dental floss. His preschool director had to ask him three times what he had in his hand this morning when we walked in!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
A funnel.
Dd says it's her "horn."

·
Registered
835 Posts
For a while my dd would take my blush brush with her. Nose succer, chap stix are a biggie they practically eat them, stuffed puppy, stiffed tiger had taken many trips.

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Oh man, I couldn't begin to list the things, lol. Just about anything you can find in our house she's wanted to take OUTSIDE of the house!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
The past few weeks our 4 1/2 yo has wanted to carry her pumpkin with her (she got it at the pumpkin patch) everywhere, since it's Halloween time. After all, pumpkins get lonely if you leave them home alone, dontcha know?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Mommy's shoe,
Mommy and Daddy's KY bottle

dog toys
dog food
circles (lifesaver mints my mom left out)
a whole skein of yarn,
Sage (the cat)
a cup of bathtub water!
and we ALWAYS have to stop for pebbles from the gravel driveway (one for each family member, doled out in turn)

And we had a discussion about bringing our pumpkins the other day too! Alas, they stayed home.

Bridget, Newlywed wifey to Rich
(10/21/06) Mommy to my adopted Abby (4/15/04)
: FT social worker while hubby finishes grad school, plotting a SAHM transition and starting with a
: revolution while TTC #2
: and
up a storm

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
we took a stick to the grocery store today

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Gosh we have all kinds of stuff in the car from DS bringing stuff with us. I think right now there is one slipper that has a tigger head on it. Rocks in the glove compartment, straws. The things he wants to take to bed are crazy like his huge metal dump truck, books, swiffer sweeper, and dale ernheart (sp) little bitty doll.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brilliantmama View Post
Mommy and Daddy's KY bottle

OMG.
I totally just laughed out loud. That's hysterical. Okay, well, maybe not for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts