Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
I have one pair that I've only tried a few times...but I so far, really like them! They are really trim and I've never had a leak. I'm not sure that you can stuff them as full as a Fuzzi Bunz (might be wrong) but if you pick the right insert, they protect very well. Middle Earth sent me a Bamboo insert (I ordered a different one but they were out of stock and the bamboo ones cost more than what I wanted anyway) and that insert really absorbs well (and is trim)...I was impressed. They are really cute too with the embrodiery on the butt. In my opinion, they run true to size....my son is right at 13lbs but he's kind of slender so I got a small and they fit great (not a lot of room to grow though because he was really on the border of being able to go to a medium).....I like the idea of something really breathable like a fitted and a cover but these are great for going places....I got tons of compliments because his little bootie looked so cute with those little duckies on it! And I love that they have fleece on the outside...they are definitely worth trying I think.

(I think if you go to DiaperPin, there are reviews there too)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The last diaper I got for my son at 23mos was a beautiful *******'s pants pocket and It is the best pocket I have tried....I am not a pocket lover but The embroidery is superb and the cut is perfect. My son was 25lbs and the med fit him great he is on the slim side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.