Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I thought I had a UTI, but thats not the case.

I have been cramping all weekend, like pretty bad menstrual cramps. This morning, I woke at 5, spotting bright red blood, then thru the morning it turned brown.

My OB sent me to the perinatologist and it was confirmed that one twin stopped growing at 7w1d

I am cramping miserably and the peri said most likely I won't pass clots, but in time the baby that stopped growing will shrink.

I called and told the IM and she is of course, in shock and sad, but we are trying to focus on one healthy growing baby now.

I'd appreciate any thoughts and prayers for us to get thru this tough time.

*Update* I heard back from my regular OB and he wants to see me next Wed. for a followup. I'm hoping all is well as we are slated to leave to go back east to visit family next Friday.
I'm still cramping and having some bleeding, but atleast its not constant now. I'm doubting my abilities here to carry children again, after what happened last time and now, although neither are anything I could've prevented. IM calls me everyday to check on my and to reassure me that I'm doing everything right AND that they really appreciate me.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Oh mama....please take good care of yourself! Prayers are coming your way!
:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I am so, so sorry to hear that. Please know you'll be in my thoughts....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.