Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yal,
just got introduced to saladmaster cookware - cool stuff. like that it is made of stainless non-porus steel adn that the aluminum is in the inside so it doesn't get in your food. the lady doing the demo told me that my stainless steel farberware has an aluminum bottom (didn't know that?) adn that the aluminum comes up thru the porus/lower grade steel and gets in my food. yuk!!! can't find anywhere on the net to tell me about my cookware and to see if this is true. i thought that it was all steel! before i go on ebay and buy some used saladmaster cookware, i wanted to make sure mine sucked. anybody know out there???
thanks,
kate

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a set of Saladmaster cookware. Do I love it? Yes. It cooks very evenly and quickly compared to my Calphalon cookware. I do believe my food tastes less metallic. And it'll last forever. I like how the handles stay cool and come off for easy storage.

Does yours suck? Darned if I know! Did my old cookware suck? I sure hope so based on how much we paid for the Saladmaster stuff! If you can find some on ebay for a good price I say get it just because it's a high quality product.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.