Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked this before and have not had a huge response, but wanted to try again. My family is moving to Salida CO super soon (hopefully in the next few months when the house sells) and I wanted to get in touch with any other Mamas who are living in the area.
anyone out there??

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! We are in Loveland. WE also considered Ned, but we have an online business and didn't think the reception was good up there (for internet or cell phones). Are you considering Salida!!

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm, I guess the Salida Mamas are too busy enjoying the sweet little town and cruising the mountain to spend any time on the computer...don't blame them!!

· Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by snowlovin View Post
Did you ever move to Salida? I live in Canon city, and I go up to Salida every once in awhile. My 14 month old loves the hot springs pool.
Not yet...having a hard time selling the house here! We will get there one of these days!

· Registered
10 Posts
I live in Leadville (about an hour away from Salida) and I attended the Le Leche League and my husband attended Kindermusic with our daughter in Salida. The parents were very welcoming! Salida has a great community and if you can join any groups I'm sure you'll met great Moms pretty quickly. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.