Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I had one and would give it a thumbs down. The sherpa used felt very different from the sherpa in all my WAHM diapers. It wasn't soft or absorbent at all. But then I am a bit spoiled by all my wonderful WAHM diapers.

·
Registered
538 Posts
for the price, i didn't think it was a bad dipe. i have 5 of them and they are in my rotation for when my mom watches the baby. they have a snap in doubler for extra absorbancy which i fold in half for more in the front of the dipe. but i have learned that i'm not a big snap fan...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well I certainly don't speak with the voice of long experience, but I do have 6 Sammy's Sherpas.

My baby girl wore one of these with its attached doubler and a Kissaluv soaker for her nap today. When she woke up, she had gone potty, but it hadn't reached the outside of the diaper so that part was dry.

I thought they were a good price and I find myself reaching for them pretty regularly. Of course the only other portion of my stash here and ready to go on baby are Kissaluvs, UBCPFs or a couple of Cuddlebuns.

I have no idea if my daughter is truly a heavy wetter. Sometimes the diaper will be damp on the front outside portion. This doesn't bother me since I put a Bummis pull up on her. Am I suposed to be bothered by this?

I like the way they fit her. I do find that cloth diapers are bulky. Don't know what to do about that.

At any rate...LOL! I told you I am not speaking from the standpoint of someone who has tried lots and lots of other diapers.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I have a few and I think that they are ok...but I'm not wild about the fit. I think this is because DD is fairly chunky...very round in the middle with *thunder thighs* so I have a little trouble fitting diapers on her.....not to mention that she is also very short. but, back to topic, the diaper is ok....not my favorite, not my least favorite. I told DH just yesterday that I think they'd be great if we could actually get them to fit ok.
KWIM?
Amy

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I have 6, and they are okay, as others have stated, not the best I've tried, not the worst either. I find that they are smaller than my ME OS, but the weight range is higher, so they aren't true to size. I do think that they are soft sherpa, but the elastics on the legs roll in and makes the fit funny. They are also bulkier than my ME OS dipes. They remind me of a KL knock off, actually, but not a very good one. I also think that the absorbancy is decent, better than a KL, but not as good as my CPF's. So, for the price, they are okay, but not the first I reach for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.