Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a moms group (or home school group) in San Francisco...any experience?
I have a 3 1/2 yo who I am attempting (!) to home school (while juggling baby #2 9 mos and pregnancy #3 - yes, a bit overwhelmed right now)...I am feeling that some support is much needed right now since I don't have any family close by and there are no small kids at my church...

I know there is a loosely organized SF homeschool group, but their looks a little inactive, anyone in this group? Are they nice? (;-) Silly question, I know...but I don't hang out with other moms nearly enough and...you know...I worry).

Any other groups people know of? Are there even any MDC moms w/ preschoolers in SF these days?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I am in a homeschool group in Marin. I know some of the families involved have a sub group for preschool age. Another mom in the group has spoke of an sf homeschool group that does activities w us sometimes, I think. Obviously I'm not extrememly involved in the group. I think you can find them on ya. groups. We're on meet up. Hope that helps. Here in Novato there is a great moms group that a lot of fab moms are involved in. Pretty far from you though. Hope any of this helps? Good Luck!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Are you in APSF? There's a bunch of un/homeschooling families in the group, like me... =) Post an intro in APSF and say that you're planning on homeschooling and you'll get some responses. We're in a couple other homeschooling groups in the area since my boys are older. PM if you have questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.