Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:x-large;"><span style="color:#0000FF;"><b>CHESTER COUNTY WAPF CHAPTER PRESENTS</b></span></span></div>
<br><br><span style="font-size:large;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">FERMENTATION WORKSHOP AT THE FARM<br>
WITH<br>
SANDOR ELLIX KATZ<br>
AUTHOR OF <span style="text-decoration:underline;">WILD FERMENTATION</span> AND <span style="text-decoration:underline;">THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE MICROWAVED</span><br></span></span><br><span style="font-size:large;"><span style="color:#0000FF;">Come learn how to ferment different foods for increased health and vitality!<br><br>
SUNDAY JULY 13th 1-5 pm<br>
$35 per person-<br>
includes sharing a small meal of locally fermented morsels (cheese, sourdough bread, sauerkraut)<br>
MAYSIE’S FARM CONSERVATION CENTER<br>
15 St. Andrew’s Lane<br>
Glenmoore, Pa 19343<br>
RSVP to Annmarie Butera<br><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> or 610-466-7593 by July 6<br>
Please bring blankets or beach chairs to sit on<br>
Children Welcome</span></span>

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We're packing a sack lunch to eat when we get there since it will be a long day.<br><br>
Hope to see some of you there!! I'll try to remember to write my MDC UN on something so we can hook up!

·
Registered
324 Posts
A round trip would cost me 80 dollars alone in gas unfortunately. that is from virginia. I have his book though.. so far i have experimented a little making Mead, sauerkraut, rejuvelac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts