Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I didn't know how to phrase it better.
I am looking for a Mama in Santa Clarita or surrounding area who is interested in watching my 2 1/2 yr old once a week and I would do the same for you once a week. (Or more often, depending)
Anybody?
I have a class in Silverlake each Thursday with my 6 mos old where I can't take the 2 1/2 yr old.
We moved here in March, so I still don't know anybody out here really. I would love to find some (like minded) Mamas for playdates and hopefully that babysitting thing too.

Anybody know of a cheap sitter or childcare out here otherwise?

I NEED SOME FRIENDS!!!

TIA

2JM

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi there! I could have written your post! I'm here in Santa Clarita too - moved here in March also. I have two girls, 2 1/2 and 2 months. I'd be interested in meeting up for a playdate for our kids - they are similar ages, yes? I've been wanting to meet other natural mamas here too

Katherine

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Katherine!

That is so cool. I am so excited. I wasn't home last week and couldn't check MDC. I will PM you too to make sure you get the message.
Our kids really are the same ages.

Hope we will get together soon.

Mirjam

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
artgoddess, it would be great to meet you!
I too just checked back on here, for some reason I never got an email that somebody else posted on here.
Did you check out Katherine's link?

·
Registered
12,662 Posts
I signed up for the list. I'm busy most every Tuesday and Thursday. Hope I can meet up with you all some other day. I like Valencia Glen park a lot. I can walk there and it has plenty of shade, plus the equipment doesn't scare me to have my toddler climb on.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Katherine just sent an email out about another day maybe. I am busy Thursdays too. It would be nice to meet you soon. I haven't been to that park yet (I think). We moved here in March and I still haven't been around too much.

·
Registered
662 Posts
My kiddos are
dd3.5,
ds2.5,
dd#2 3mos.

Also, interested in play date. 40 minutes away, in the area <wholefoods market> frequently.

Peace~*

·
Registered
332 Posts
Peace - Hello! we both have 3 mo old dd's! Join the AP group - we discuss playdates there.... we're thinking about Friday afternoon next week...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Briannasmom
Peace - Hello! we both have 3 mo old dd's! Join the AP group - we discuss playdates there.... we're thinking about Friday afternoon next week...
: It would be nice to meet another Mom and add to the group.

Hope to meet you all soon.

2JM

·
Registered
12,662 Posts
I need a chiropractor in the area. I'm a little nervous about going to new chiro's so a recommendation would be helpful I injured my neck today and it's just getting worse and worse.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ohh - sorry about your neck!! I have a chiro I like but alas, she's not here...she's way in Santa Monica. Did you post on the AP group?? Maybe someone else has one...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts