Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I moved to Santa Cruz almost a year ago and have been having a hard time making friends. I have a 2 year old and would love to find some Mamas with little ones, of any age, for us to play with.

Thanks! Abby

·
Registered
8 Posts
Awwww...hey mama, welcome to the area

We're actually right outside of santa cruz, in ben lomond.
If you ever wanna come to this area, we have a pretty good story time
at the library on wed. at 11:00 and then a lot of us hang outside after while our little ones play....would love to hook up with you if you feel like coming up this way....felton farmer's is also a good scene, it's on tue. 2:30-6:30 and the park in felton is nice.
I have one dd who is 4, but we love meeting new friends of all ages!
Tell me a little about yourself, etc...or PM me if yu'd rather....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi! I live in Boulder Creek and come down to Santa Cruz a couple times a week. My son will be 2 in Nov. and we're ttc #2. Maybe we can make a playdate at a park in SC or Felton or something. Have you gone to Mothersong?

·
Registered
4 Posts
we just moved to aromas area. but my sister lives in santa cruz and we are there at least twice a week... i have a two year old and almost 6 year old... we would love to meet at a park.. it tough making new friends.

brandy

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Sorry to de-rail, but anyone know of a wonderful caregiver who would be willing to take my sweet 31 month-old for 2 hours/day, 5-6 days/week for cash? I am having a hard time finding someone (I hate to leave him, but I have to finish my dissertation!)...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I'm in pacific grove, but I'd love to head to sc for an mdc meetup!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.