Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
moonfroggy, the santa cruz surf school looks good. They have group rates and my sister and I are trying to get enough people to qualify for the group discount. I see you are in the east bay, so are we (Livermore) so maybe if we find enough people we can go in on a group lesson. I'm interested to hear if anyone else has heard of this school.

BTW, congratulations! I see you are due 10/10, that was my grandma's b-day and she was a great lady!!

-lisa

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisap View Post
moonfroggy, the santa cruz surf school looks good. They have group rates and my sister and I are trying to get enough people to qualify for the group discount. I see you are in the east bay, so are we (Livermore) so maybe if we find enough people we can go in on a group lesson. I'm interested to hear if anyone else has heard of this school.

BTW, congratulations! I see you are due 10/10, that was my grandma's b-day and she was a great lady!!

-lisa
i am thinking i won't be doing any surf school to soon cuz of pregnancy and nausea but i am hoping spring or summer of 2008 i can go to one. i hope you get a group lesson before that

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
I would be interested in being part of a group lesson if you get something together, I've wanted to learn for so long, but I've been kind of chicken to try by myself. I would love a group lesson.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.