Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
856 Posts
I think the sunlight might be key. I have had to resort to throwing out all bath toys that collected water. (no squirting toys for longer than it took to get moldy) for this reason. Even the other toys like cups and flat toys that don't hold water get mold growing on them after a while so I have to run them in the dishwasher regularly. My shower curtain gets moldy too really bad so I have to bleach it in thewashing machine. I think all of this is because our bathroom doesn't receive any direct sunlight and it just stays kinda dark. The squirty toys that we keep outside don't grow mold though. Maybe it is because of the direct sunlight that they receive being out.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top