Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
I'd toss em too. I had one of those Betsy Wetsy dolls as a kid, and she got mold inside, and I had to get rid of her too.. *sniff*

I'd toss it mostly because if babe figures out how to squeeze and get water in there and then squirts moldy water all over, yuck!

The ducks that are bath thermometers (they say HOT on the bottom in blue) are sealed, you can't get mold in there, at least we haven't yet!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top