Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say bye to all of you on this wonderful board...

After some spotting/bleeding at the beginning of this week, my doctor did an U/S and found that my little baby's heart had stopped beating probably just a few days before. I had a D/C at the hospital and I am back home now. It is very difficult to find peace, especially after a super-smooth first pregnancy and birth and no history of miscarriages in my own or in my family's history.

I think if this little one came to teach me something, it was certainly a feeling of even greater wonder, love and appreciation towards my 2-yr-old daughter. Apart from my DH, she is my greatest comfort in these trying times.

Again, thank you for sharing the past few months with me. I wish you all the best.

Love,

Orshi

mommy to a little angel who honored us by being with us for 10 weeks

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
I'm so sorry.
hug2.gif
After having my first miscarriage earlier this year, I definitely experienced what you described. It really wakes you to the core. After weeks passed, I began to understand why our little baby stayed but a short while at the time. Wishing you peace and comfort at this time.
candle.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.