Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I had a scary night last night. I was walking my horse when he spooked, ran into me, and knocked me down. I landed on my knees and arm mostly, but was still freaked out about the baby. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I called the nurse on duty and said to look out for spotting and cramping. I didn't have any of that so I figured I was going to be fine. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Later when I got home, I noticed some blood when I wiped. Went to the emergency room and they did an ultrasound. The tech would not tell me anything because she could get in trouble. I had to lay there and try to read her expression! Turns out everything is okay. </p>
<p><br>
I stayed home from work today and I am resting, still worried. But, I think I'll be fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Has anyone had any falling incidents while pregnant?</p>

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
<p>Yes. I have fallen off a curb, been run into by our cow, a calf kick me, and I have had various other incidents. Oh once I fell off our porch steps. At least one incident each pregnancy. I never bled, but was always fine. I bet you are fine mama just rest and take it easy. Was the bled bright red or brown?</p>

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
<p>Over the years I've fallen down pretty heinously a few times. My best place for falling is on stairs. Glad you and babe are ok.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts