Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yesterday we went searching for semi flattering maternity clothes for me..we didn't find much (this is the sprignfield missouri..not the fashion capital of the world. :LOL )

but at Target they were selling true underbelly jeans (no panel/no band) for 26.95..which around here at least is an awsome deal.

they were the kind with the narrow elastic in the back and the buttons on the side to adjust how tight the elastic is. they totally look like regular pants, are cute and comfy..and totally reasonably priced

so check it out!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I think the Sears there in Springfield has some good maternity clothes (my grandma lives in Nixa) and I think Sears has some of the best deals on clothes when they're on sale!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
I saw some nice stuff in our Target while Christmas shopping, but it's kinda late to buy myself new clothes, I think.
Another good source is Penney's; ours doesn't have plus-size maternity in store anymore
but their catalogs have a nice selection of all sizes, non-hideous stuff. (Well, except the shirts and dresses with the pink bows around the top of the belly. I never did get that.
: )

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just 2 cents...
Ebay has some great deals on NWT Gap, Old Navy, Motherhood etc. I recently got 3 pr. brand new Gap Maternity Pants, pretty stylish, for about $31 plus $7 shipping. Under $40 -- really, fairly shocking. I also got a Motherhood Fleece Outerwear Vest for $5 -- brand new.
E

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
There is a Motherhood in Battlefield.

I hate the non panel pants but I'm not thin to start with. I went to the Motherhood around here and they had lots of underbelly pants on the clearance rack $15 and under.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
seei can't wear the regular panel pants becausei have this werd thing where my [ants can not touch my belly button...so if itry and where regualr panel patns iam constantly pushing the waist band down..and then they dont' stay up...grrr

andi am ebay aphobic...lol so i have never gone there yet..thanks for all the tips though mamas
we all need to know hwere to get the good clothes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.