Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,<br><br>
i am starting back to work next week and we have our little one in a daycare centre that i feel pretty good about ... he likes it ... at least he seems happy there ... my only issue is that so far the little guy has had breastmilk and organic food only ... and i would like to maintain this for as long as possible ... and this task would be easier to do if the daycare only served organic food ... it is a bit hard as i do bring in food for him (although today was really the first day that my boy was there) but came back after time away to see that they were feeding him cheerios and a jar of apricots ... a bit of a communication breakdown ...<br><br>
anyway, if anyone knows of a daycare in downtown toronto that serves organic food, please forward the name.<br><br>
thanks in advance,<br>
mary

·
Registered
35 Posts
HI there<br>
My family is part of a co-op day care that serves mostly organic and veg. food. It is parent run, lots of work (well worth it my opinion, we're on child # 2 getting care there). If you at tall have a flexible schedule and are interested in learning more email me,<br><br>
Jenn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts