Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, here i am again, trying to set up our rain check...

so here's what i propose:
when-wednesday 26th july, 2006, 10 am-noon
where-magnuson park wading pool
what-some hot weather wading action for babies!

to bring:
sunscreen
hats
towels for wet babes
water
snacks (if you think you'll need 'em)

hope it doesn't rain this time! see everyone soon!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I had to take our car to the shop today and it is not fixed yet, or I would be there. I really want to meet up in real life to meet some people here, I just keep not being able to make it.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Oh no, I'm just seeing this now!

I thought the wading pools didn't open until 11 or noon, though, does this one open earlier?

If anyone is interested, Iris and I were planning on going to go to a pool this afternoon. I was thinking Gilman or Soundview. Probably around 3:00-ish (depends on her nap!)

Sybil

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I wish I could make it....we might end up at Childrens so we'd be right there! lol. Anyway...in the future, I would recommend a different park though. The wading pool at Magnusun is soooo small. We usually go to Northacres wading pool. Or we go to either Bitterlake or Greenlake wading pools on the weekends. They are much nicer than the magnusun one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:

okay, what i meant to say was

when: wednesday 2nd august, 10 am-12 pm

all the rest of the info is the same. i don't know what came over me, and i'm sorry. hopefully y'all will be able to make it now.

sorry sorry sorry to anyone who rushed down there to magnuson. i feel terrible

i hope that people will still come...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamamilkers
Oh no, I'm just seeing this now!

I thought the wading pools didn't open until 11 or noon, though, does this one open earlier?
hmmm. i'm not sure. maybe you're right, but we could play near the wading pool...plus there's a beach at magnuson anyways
i'll check it out.

--mariah

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'll try to come... yes, the wading pool doesn't open until 11, I think. There is a playground there but it's a bit of a walk from the wading pool. The beach is pretty cool, though, and there is a grassy area too.

Ashley

·
Registered
242 Posts
We'd love to join in in the fun. Hope to see some of you there.

·
Banned
36 Posts
i was just wondering what age groups the parents and the kids are. i am trying to get in touch with some parents that are my age (20) of children who are under a year. since you are going to play and swim i am guessing that your children are a little older than this though. thanks for the heads up about the meeting though

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm going to be 28 this year, although i don't feel it....
my baby is almost 11 months

hope you'll still consider coming

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and it was pretty fun...
thanks mama2leila for coming!

we'll have to try when it's not as cloudy--hopefully the weather will get a little warmer in the next couple of weeks!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Darn it - I TOTALLY missed this post!
:

Well, still hoping we can do it again - I will come sometime, I promise!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts