Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, DH who has had various SN issues over the years (SPD and speech delay) is suddenly complaining of seeing spots and lines or even the floor moving. One night before bed he said he felt his pillow moving. Then he constantly tells me that his eyelids hurt, that they feel like they are going to close. Last weekend we took him to ER because he was complaining of difficulty breathing and heart palpitations. They found nothing wrong and said it was a panic attack.

I have an appt in a couple of weeks to see a new doctor. After four years of IEP's and wild goose chases, I'm still hellbent on getting some kind of diagnosis. I'm just wondering if anybody else's child experiences these kinds of symptoms and could give me some ideas of what to look into? I'm really concerned about that in addition to his telling me sometimes that his brain is stupid and says things that aren't nice. I know that I could just go to a psych to get him evaluated for anxiety but I'm still determined to rule out some bigger picture related to ASD or whatnot. Any ideas?

· Registered
1,965 Posts
Does He have lower muscle tone at all. The reason i'm asking is because my ds has an issue with visual stamina. We figured it out during an ot evaluation very recently. He doesn't complain about spots but he gets little eye strain headaches and sees double. We are now in the process of pursuing help for that. They attributed it to his overall low strength and muscle tone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.