Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am at week 6 now, I guess, I always can't figure out if it's the week you are on, or the week you are going into, but I am due January 7.<br><br>
My last pregnancy I was so sick, I had HG, vomiting before I missed my period, sore boobs, the works. I vomited 15 times the first day, 20 times the next and starting losing weight by the end of the week and needed to go on zofran and was on it for 26 weeks because I couldn't keep anything down.<br><br>
This time, nothing, no sore boobs, no feeling sick, not tired, no morning sickness. I know it's still earlier for the morning sickness, but this is so weird to me, I don't know this experience, so I am worrying it won't stick. I don't "feel" pregnant.<br><br>
It didn't take me that long to get pregnant, but I am almost 40, so I am worried it won't stick, or else something is really wrong. Maybe that is my pregnancy symptom this time - excessive worrying??

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm due around the first. My first two pregnancies I didn't really get sick, but my boobs got so sore that brushing up against them made me want to cry. My boobs are only a little tender now and until today I wasn't really sick either. And yes, it has my slightly worried. I think it's normal to have different symptoms each time. But it's normal to worry too!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have had 2 babies, one boy and one girl. With the boy, I was sick all the time, had sore boobs, etc. With the girl...NOTHING! I am serious! I wondered constantly if I was really pregnant up until my belly started to show. Like Butterlfy said...worrying is normal!!<br><br>
Also, I am due Jan3 and have just started feeling symptoms today (mainly having to pee every 15 minutes!). Maybe the symptoms just haven't started yet...<br><br>
Goodluck and keep me posted!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know what you mean. I am 37, and aside from a faint positive, not a dark one, I had no symptoms, except an aversion to nursing my son, who is 2 1/2, and sensitive nipples, but then that went away.<br>
I was seriously freaking myself out because I had no symptoms and did not feel pregnant, worrying it was an empty sac, or just not going to stick.<br><br>
But yesterday I was very tired, out of breath, etc. Today don't feel so exhausted, but definitely still out of breath, and got nauseous when I ate something greasy this morning.<br><br>
So here's hoping for sticky full pregnancy for you, and me, and all of us who are nervous due to lack of symptoms.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm feeling the exact same way. I am a few days into the 6th week and don't really feeling anything I'd call convincing. Maybe a little wave of something here and there. To add to that, I've had 3 m/c and no kids, so I have no idea what to expect!<br><br>
I'm having an early ultrasound on Wednesday and have all but convinced myself that there will be nothing there! It's awful (and a little crazy).<br><br>
Friends tell me it's normal to not feel anything this early (or normal to feel all kinds of things).<br><br>
Guess I'm just sayin' I hear ya! It's a little reassuring to hear I'm not alone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts