Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using Sensi Clean on my diapers for about a month now. I'm noticing that the PUL in my FBs is starting to feel different - kind of sticky and not as smooth. Anyone ever experience this? Has anyone ever heard that FBs should not be washed in Sensi Clean / Sportswash? I hope not. I'm afraid they're well on their way to being ruined. Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
162 Posts
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>yeahboyeeez</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">I've been using Sensi Clean on my diapers for about a month now. I'm noticing that the PUL in my FBs is starting to feel different - kind of sticky and not as smooth. Anyone ever experience this? Has anyone ever heard that FBs should not be washed in Sensi Clean / Sportswash? I hope not. I'm afraid they're well on their way to being ruined. Please tell me I have nothing to worry about.</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
<br>
I know people that have really really hard water and they use Sportswash as their regular detergent or their diapers will stink and leak. They havent had problems with that. I dont about sensi clean but if it is like Sportswash, you shouldnt have a problem unless you are using too much and it is building up. I dont use Sportswash on fleece, it makes mine repel, but works ok on microfleece, go figure. GOod luck, hope your diapers are not ruined.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I've been using Sportwash on my diapers for over a year and I've had not problems with leaks, wicking or stink. I've had FB's, HH's and other pockets with no problems. It did take me a while to perfect my wash routine but Sportwash wasn't the problem - hard water was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts