Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I'm going to create my own online shop and promote it with the help of SEO services
Is it possible?
Suggestions?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Building an online shop and using SEO to promote it is a really good idea. I wish I had done something like this from the start. I had build my clothing website and I was thinking that business will start growing by itself. I was wrong and it really doesn't matter what are you selling or how good is it if you don't promote it properly. I reached out to https://www.konstructdigital.com/seo-calgary/ which is a really good company with SEO professionals. They are the reason my business is doing well today. I have had a great experience working with them and that is why I am recommending them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Building an online shop and using SEO to promote it is a really good idea. I wish I had done something like this from the start. I had build my clothing website and I was thinking that business will start growing by itself. I was wrong and it really doesn't matter what are you selling or how good is it if you don't promote it properly. I reached out to https://www.konstructdigital.com/seo-calgary/ which is a really good company with SEO professionals. They are the reason my business is doing well today. I have had a great experience working with them and that is why I am recommending them.
Like I said SEO is great way to promote you business.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My motto: nothing is impossible! Just trust yourself, sister, and you will see after a while that you will not only be able to create a website, but also a multi-million dollar business. Last year I got an online store that today already brings me a good income. They helped me with this amasty.com who know a lot about high-quality and beautiful design of an attractive website. It seems to me that if you use this useful tool you will get better than me. I see your skills and prospects, so I wish you good luck

·
Registered
61 Posts
My motto: nothing is impossible! Just trust yourself, sister, and you will see after a while that you will not only be able to create a website, but also a multi-million dollar business. Last year I got an online store that today already brings me a good income. They helped me with this amasty.com who know a lot about high-quality and beautiful design of an attractive website. It seems to me that if you use this useful tool you will get better than me. I see your skills and prospects, so I wish you good luck
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM?

·
Registered
10 Posts
A culture of advancement is a circumstance that reinforces innovative thinking and advances attempts to expel money related and social motivating forces from data, and, in doing thusly, makes new or improved things, organizations, or methodology. I kept in touch with some pressure washing business plan and need to impart to you perhaps I will support you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it's possible as many websites are doing great using SEO tactics to promote eCommerce website and as we know most of the quality visitors and potential leads we get from the SEO or say organic searches small percentage from the paid campaigns.

When making a new website you should consider some very important factors which make the website foundation very strong and SEO friendly as well, the points to consider are -

On-Page Optimisation -

• Platform to build your website such as if it's WordPress, Shopify or PHP etc.
  • Keywords analysis and planning using google keywords planner tool, Semrush or other available tools
  • Images size and quality with alt tag so that major search engines could know whats your image is about
  • Optimize page titles and meta descriptions.
  • Implement Headings tags
  • Content formatting
  • GMB Google My Business page
  • Publish high-quality content
  • Optimize page content
  • URL optimization
  • Internal and External links
  • Favicon for the website
  • HTTPS://www.YourWebSiteName.com - here you should have an SSL certificate
  • Robots.txt file
  • Sitemap submission
  • Spead of the website

Now with above tasks and implementations, your website will be fully SEO friendly and major search engines can crawl to well then index the pages accordingly.

Next will be Off-Page Optimisation -

Here we need to create the quality content and share it on the web on he most relevant websites or blogs etc. to get the quality and authority backlinks to get the benefit in the ranking of the major search engines, it's an ongoing process so strategy will need to implement on regular basis. It takes time to get your website on top Google Page 1 so need patience and persistence in your efforts as well and once your website will be on page 1 then to maintain the ranking you need to make efforts continuously to remain on Page 1, if you not then someone else, so the winner will be the one who doesn't stop and implement things as the trend is changing. Hope it helps, any doubt or query share, please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts