Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....but I do not think there is any end to the mucus plug....

I wipe and it's like there is no end to it!! Hope this means something!!! Tomorrow is MIL's birthday and I was bound and determined not to have this baby on her darn birthday, but I will settle for it now
. On the plus side I was able to clean my house from top to bottom today....I didn't even feel pregnant (maybe because I took a break from miserable/fat/disgusting/painful sex last night).

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Sounds like things are still moving along for you!

And about MIL's birthday... you could always go into labor tomorrow, and maybe not have the baby until after midnight

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by j_p_i View Post
Sounds like things are still moving along for you!

And about MIL's birthday... you could always go into labor tomorrow, and maybe not have the baby until after midnight

let's hope so!!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Last time I lost part of the plug one day (clear) and part the next day (clear) then 2 days later I was in labor and omg SO MUCH MUCUS! If I wasn't so caught up in laboring I would have been fascinated by it, lol. It was solid (not streaked) pink and when i'd wipe it just.. wasn't enough so i just reached down and grabbed glob after glob. Birthing is so glamorous!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
Last time I lost part of the plug one day (clear) and part the next day (clear) then 2 days later I was in labor and omg SO MUCH MUCUS! If I wasn't so caught up in laboring I would have been fascinated by it, lol. It was solid (not streaked) pink and when i'd wipe it just.. wasn't enough so i just reached down and grabbed glob after glob. Birthing is so glamorous!

LOL it is grossly cool...I'm also the person who will youtube zip popping LMAO! Mine has gone from clear to "nickelodeon slime" green.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
yeah thats what i meant.. but.. its GREEN!? i've never heard of it being green!
really??!! yeah green and blood tinged. With DD I didn't loose any until my water broke and it was green/yellow and gross. I would have worried more but the OB told me not to get disturbed at the sight of it because they look like a "sinus infection".... GROSS!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I've always been disgusted and horrified when people talk about trying to keep a baby in when its trying to come out...

But, if I went into labor on my MIL's birthday, I'd be tempted to try! I just couldn't bare to give her the satisfaction and lifelong in-your-face gloating about it!

Sadie

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
I've been anxiously checking my TP waiting for the mucous.
No fair that you keep getting the satisfaction!
Do you not do that already?
I am a tp checker. I was early on in pregnancy b/c I was worried and now that I'm near the end, I check every time hoping for some sign of "impending labor".
Knowing full well that it may not mean a darn thing, but hopeful just the same.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.