Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyof2soon2b3 View Post
...I tryed calling ob yesterday and today they had me on hold forever and finally told me to go to the er...I am sorry but after them giving me valium and telling me my baby was going to die that night and there was nothing they could do I REFUSE to go back to that er...t is possible it's pain from my c-section scar...I have had 2 c-sections the pain is just higher so I didn't figure it could be...
Why did they say your baby is going to die? Did they do an ultrasound when they gave you the valium? Could it be that you have an ectopic pregnancy as well? Your scar could be pulling apart or your placenta could be separating. A friend found out she had Crohn's disease while pregnant and had to have surgery because part of her intestines had died and were poisoning her body. A whole bunch of scary things could be going on, because severe pain is a sign from your body telling you something is wrong and you shouldn't ignore it. Round ligament pain does not stick around like that.

I know you don't have money to pay the bills you do have, I totally understand that because I am right where you are at too, we are barely surviving right now too but if something was going wrong with my baby now, bills be damned because I am doing to do all that I have to do to save this baby. They can't put you in debtor's prison anymore, nor can you or your children be sold into slavery for your debts, so anything else is definitely preferable.

· Registered
300 Posts
You did not mention before that you fell. Did they test the fluid with a strip, they can tell if it is amniotic fluid? Sometimes an ectopic pregnancy can get really far, my aunt had one up until 22 weeks, but that was way before ultrasounds even existed. So you fell and you are leaking fluid and you are in pain. This is so dangerous to your life as well as the baby's. I don't know how else to help you, because the very thing you need to do like go get a second opinion, you won't do. So I wish the best for you and your baby.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.