Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I woke up basically humping my poor husband's leg, but considering how many mornings i've woken up to that... i figure we're even.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicdoula View Post
I woke up basically humping my poor husband's leg, but considering how many mornings i've woken up to that... i figure we're even.

: LMAO!!!! Oh, too true!!!!!!! And did DH even wake up?????

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by shandy View Post
: LMAO!!!! Oh, too true!!!!!!! And did DH even wake up?????
*ahem* No, he did not.

·
Registered
516 Posts
SUCH a guy thing to do...NOTHING

Had a night like that and TRIED to wake up DH, he was so not interested...and then the next night was complaining about not getting it as much since I have had morning sickness
:
Gotta love 'em

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Not yet, but maybe I should watch a little something with matthew mcconaghey in it before bed
I remember how good they were when I was pg with Emily.

Does anyone else think sex is better when you're pregnant?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Heck yes.

Altho I found out this afternoon that the uterus is starting to get in the way of basic normal things... any pressure on my tummy and it feels like my uterus is pressing against my back - it's very distracting and not in the good 'let's keep things going' kind of way.
:

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You know, I've been saying I have no physical symptoms of pregnancy....but I am definitely having an increase in the "intense sex dream department"....just like last time....so actually this makes me feel a little better.
:

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've had a couple of those and they rock!! The only downside is that I'm a sleep-talker. I'm terrified that I'm going to wake up DH sometime while "talking" to matthew Mcconeghey.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by firstkid4me View Post
Not yet, but maybe I should watch a little something with matthew mcconaghey in it before bed
I remember how good they were when I was pg with Emily.

I watched Failure to Launch before bed last night. I didn't have sex dreams but I sure did have a smile on my face when he took his shirt off.
:

I haven't had any orgasms in my sleep this pregnancy...yet. I even have those when I'm not pregnant.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Oh how happy I am to meet other mamas who experience sleepgasms while pregnant...not that I mind them, but I did feel like a hormonal freak as I've never met anyone else who has them due to pregnancy. I do, I do! Last week it was Jon Stewart...interesting...one time (when I was pregnant with DS) I dreamt about buying massage oils and orgasmed from that...strange! That was also (with DS's pregnancy) when I was told by a doctor not to have intercorse or orgasms because I was having bleeding (for four weeks). I couldn't help it though. I kept waking up in the midst of orgasms...I stopped worrying after I decided that my body would not be doing this if it was harmful to my baby.

I think orgasms are more plenty while pregnant...I wouldn't say sex is better since it gets more challenging as I get bigger.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by brendon View Post
All I can say is Will Smith...and no Jada in sight.
And did you know that kind of thing is cool with Jada? They have fantasy cakes where they put pictures of their fantasies on cakes and then they explore those fantasies. I think they have one of the most healthy sex lives in Hollywood.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Okay good I'm not a weirdo.

However, I never dream about dh!
Oops!

I dream I'm with every hot celeb on the planet, and then a few nights ago I dreamed about the LIFEGUARD AT THE GYM! He cannot be more than 19yo, I felt sooooooooo gross when I woke up! Thank god I don't swim much!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.