Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Maria....You should be SO proud of your work.. I sure am.

I got the pink soaker shorts on Ebay from Mr/ Peabody's soakers. She is working on opening up a store soon. SHe is currently knitting a train boys shorts for auction though.....So all you Mamma's with boys better get on it!
Summie

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
OMGooodness me too I have been selling these last few weeks like mad to raise enough fundage for stuff I like more.
It's hard to let go of stuff that's nice but not first choice, but even better when the great stuff arrives in the mail!!!!!

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterflymom
OMGooodness me too I have been selling these last few weeks like mad to raise enough fundage for stuff I like more.
It's hard to let go of stuff that's nice but not first choice, but even better when the great stuff arrives in the mail!!!!!

There some things I cannot get rid of....Like my first Kiwi's, she still fits into them though, but here were a lot of silly purchases that I made in the begining that I did not need and did not work well for us. Those are all gone. I thinknext I will list my PUL covers on the TP for sale. Not that I do not like them, but I am WAY into Wool and WIO and Hemp under it all....then maria drops this silk diaper bombshell on me and I am toast...and her Kiwi in ones....I guess I feel this need for just all natural stuff and not so cutesy prints etc lately. I have some other things arriving. More WIO's...one decorative to match some shirts I bought.
Hopefully it will all arrive soon and I can be done with obsessing over shopping and stalking and getting it "just right"

Summie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.