Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 4 yo wants someone to lie down with her and I know that as soon as I do, SOS will stock. If there is anyone who wouldn't mind grabbing a dipe for me that's stalking already I would really really appreciate it. Anything gender neutral or girly is fine. Sorry in advance for upsetting anyone who thinks people should stalk for themselves.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whew! She fell asleep and I came back down just in time! Thanks ladies for looking out for me and the sweet PM's I got.
I appreciate the diaper love!!

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jamie, if you can't cancel it, I'll buy it! No worries. Thanks so much mama!!!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I can cancel since I didn't pay yet :LOL I also grabbed one for Cutie Patootie that I hope she wants.
You are the sweetest ever! I just came in and saw this thread. My computer is working again. :LOL I snagged a camping one...which one did you get? I will take it!
ya!!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by missmel
ohh no the one time I see one I want just sitting there waiting to be grabbed up i have no paypal go figure !!! i like this stocking every day thing lol
Yea, I really feel like her stocking so frequently lets everyone have a better chance of getting a diaper. I mean, I can't afford to buy an SOS everyday! :LOL

·
Registered
799 Posts
Quote:
I mean, I can't afford to buy an SOS everyday
I can't either but I have bought at least one from the last 5 stockings. I need help!
: They are the diapers that work best for us and I'm revamping my stash. I just remind myself that I would be paying $30/week to keep both kids in sposies and that I can use these diapers on both children. Which means I need more! :LOL

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I got you the camping one.Oh Chis is going to love me.:LOL
Oh Thank You!!! I would've missed it if I had been 2 seconds later.
I would have much rather got it from you! Feeling the love...

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommasuz
I can't either but I have bought at least one from the last 5 stockings. I need help!
: They are the diapers that work best for us and I'm revamping my stash. I just remind myself that I would be paying $30/week to keep both kids in sposies and that I can use these diapers on both children. Which means I need more! :LOL
I think we have between 7-9 and they work on both my girls. I've been using them on Audrey since she was 2/3 weeks old. And, of course the work on Genevieve. But, seriously, For Genevieve, we revamped most of her stash to fb's and sos, except for the couple of AIO's that I haven't been able to sell.

But, I bought one last week with the money that I earned from selling some diapers, but it's going to a very sweet mama who in return is giving me some used fuzzibunz. She's been on the wagon a long very long time. I knew if I bought diapers from her that she wouldn't use the money to buy a diaper, so I made it easy for her!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommasuz
I'll take the camping one of your hands! I'll also take any help on snagging a CUTE girly print FLAG tonight since DH is at work and I won't be able to stalk! :LOL

I can help ya snag a FLAG if you want me too...I am stalking there anyway...Anyone know what time they are stocking?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.