Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall good product

review by fillefantome

I am currently doing "no 'poo" so I am not using this frequently at the moment, but I like it very much. (I'm still using the conditioner daily.) Since it doesn't have SLS, it doesn't lather as much as some shampoos, but it still cleans well. Most importantly, for me, it has a lovely scent while you are using it (not too medicinal, but a clean, strong herb scent), but the smell doesn't linger after you have rinsed your hair (strong scents in products frequently give me wanging headaches, so I have to be very picky about this). I think it's probably fairly expensive compared to the giant bottles of conventional shampoos, but I feel confident in the ingredients and think it works well. Also, as the name suggests, it's cruelty-free, which is always nice.

ProsCons
Great smell, works wellFairly expensive, no larger size bottle

Ratings
Overall4
Value4
Performance4

·
Administrator
3,994 Posts
Shampoo Rosemary Mint Tea Tree 16 Ounces

Description:
BWC Rosemary-Mint-Tea Tree Shampoo is a special, plant-based formula that helps purify and promote a healthy scalp. Nature's vital botanicals and pure organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils stimulate circulation, clarify, and refresh the scalp while conditioning and strengthening the hair. Penetrating plant proteins combined with panthenol and biotin, restore body and shine while improving your hair's look, feel, and texture. Your hair and scalp will be naturally clean, healthy, and refreshed.Gentle enough for daily use.

Details:
DetailValue
BindingMisc.
EAN0000056454666
FeatureServing Size:
LabelBeauty Without Cruelty
List Price$9.99
ManufacturerBeauty Without Cruelty
Product GroupBeauty
Product Type NameBEAUTY
PublisherBeauty Without Cruelty
StudioBeauty Without Cruelty
TitleShampoo Rosemary Mint Tea Tree 16 Ounces
UPC000056454666
Weight1.11 pounds
BrandBeauty Without Cruelty
Package Quantity1
MPN000056454666
Model000056454666H
Size16 oz

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.