Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Tonight I've experienced extremely sharp/stabbing high vaginal/cervical pain several times. I'm having to breathe through them, and I have a fairly high pain tolerance. I'm just resting on the couch, not doing anything taxing. Are these an indication that my cervix is changing? I've been having lots of BH the last few months and am at slight risk of pre-term because of my past history. I see my OB again Monday morning, so I'll definitely bring it up then, but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
<p>Does it feel kind of like scratching a little bit too? Kind of like baby is trying to scratch it's way out? I had it with my first very bad, I have had it a few times with #2. I don't know if has anything to do with pre-term labor because my first was not pre-term and I had it really bad and really early with her. I kind of think it's how the baby is positioned, but just a guess.</p>

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>No, it's not really a scratching feeling, just really sharp PAIN lol. It finally stopped yesterday and I haven't had it today so far. Who knows? I'll check with the OB tomorrow.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts