Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I'm  lil  over  4ks prego  and  experiencing this  sharp  shooting/stabbing  pain in  my  cervix like  someone  is  sticking a  knife up  ther  .It  comes  quick  then  goes .....Starting  to  worry  me a  bit   Has anyone else  ever  experience  pains  like this in  early  pregnancy?</p>

·
Registered
997 Posts
<p>I had some of that in the beginning and it went away around 6 weeks.  I heard it was due to being my third birth.</p>

·
Registered
63 Posts
<p>Yeah primrose, </p>
<p>I  am also a lil over 4 weeks and had sharp pains mainly right lower abdomen and  it radiated down my inner right thigh, come and goes.  I did some research online looks like many people do in early pregnancy maybe something to do with the uterine lining stretching and being irritable.  Im experiecing all kinds of funny tingles and twinges i have never had before!! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Congrats mama ;)</p>

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Thanks you two ...feeling much  better now  with  them  all  gone ....Hubby  n   i  were grocery shopping  when  i  suddenly  got  this  very  strong craving  for  reese's peanutbutter cups .....after a few of  them  my  cramps  are  now  completely  gone after  having  them  about  all  day  long ...... Congrats  to  you also Mamalimey!!!! When  are you  due? ...I  thought  my due date  to  be Aug 9 ....but  nurse told me  today  Aug 7th</p>

·
Registered
63 Posts
<p>well i am going for my second beta HCG today......nervous......and jittery!  jittery without caffeine thats a first for me :)  the numbers say i am Due aug 2nd.  we are Pregnant thru IUI so i know the exact date of conception!</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts