Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying forever to get dd to believe me that babies drink mommies milk from there breasts unless they cant be with there mommies then its ok to use a bottle with mommies milk in it. So she just drags out this doll and that flippin bottle that I swear is possessed because no matter what I do it, it always reappears. Anyway she explains that the pretend baby gets the pretend bottle and couldn't pretend nurse. So as usual I ask why can't she have boo? and she launches into this talk about how the baby is not with its mommy but its grandma so it has to have a bottle. So I ask how do they eat when there with there mommies? (usually she tells me a bottle, this from a kid still nursing at almost 5!) and she busted up laughing and gave me this look like I had just asked the most insane question she'd ever heard and told me "they have boo silly!" FINALLY! She GETS IT!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.