Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying forever to get dd to believe me that babies drink mommies milk from there breasts unless they cant be with there mommies then its ok to use a bottle with mommies milk in it. So she just drags out this doll and that flippin bottle that I swear is possessed because no matter what I do it, it always reappears. Anyway she explains that the pretend baby gets the pretend bottle and couldn't pretend nurse. So as usual I ask why can't she have boo? and she launches into this talk about how the baby is not with its mommy but its grandma so it has to have a bottle. So I ask how do they eat when there with there mommies? (usually she tells me a bottle, this from a kid still nursing at almost 5!) and she busted up laughing and gave me this look like I had just asked the most insane question she'd ever heard and told me "they have boo silly!" FINALLY! She GETS IT!

·
Registered
59 Posts
:LOL My son used to pull up his shirt to nurse his baby dolls. I had to keep telling him that only mommies could nurse babies. My DD uses the bottle but it's juice or chocolate milk inside.
Or they bring the dolls to me to nurse. :LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts