Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Yeah! We've been wondering how you were doing!

Apparently well and feisty!

Cheers to you and your family!

Jessica

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Sweets
Congrats!!! I had my baby boy on the 10th - and I also have a 2 year old like you.

Molly
Whereabouts in RI are you? We used to live down there, about 3-4 years ago. We lived in North Smithfield. I'm in MA now.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by boobyfeeder
Whereabouts in RI are you? We used to live down there, about 3-4 years ago. We lived in North Smithfield. I'm in MA now.
I'm in the East Greenwich/Warwick area. Too bad you guys aren't closer! Aside from my four year old we've got kids really close in age!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by My2Sweets
I'm in the East Greenwich/Warwick area. Too bad you guys aren't closer! Aside from my four year old we've got kids really close in age!

That is too bad. I have a friend who lives in the East Greenwich area, we try to see each other as often as possible but it's quite a hike.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Congrats again! Now if I can just get a car to fit us all and manage to get out with everyone I could meet you all!!

- Krista

·
Registered
940 Posts
YAY YAY YAY!!!!

She picked my wedding anniversary to be born

I've been out of town so sorry I'm so late with the congrats. I actually logged on tonight pretty much just to see if you'd had the baby yet.

I'm so happy for you!!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm actually feeling quite good, so maybe we'll make it to the Farmer's Market next Thursday. I'm not sure how I'll be with two kids, but I guess if I just sling the baby I'll manage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.