Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my appointment, and I'm not dilated AT ALL. The cervix is still in hiding somewhere up there. She says it's highly unlikely this one one will come this month

I'm so sore, I was hoping baby would be sooner. Every move is excruciating. When baby tries to move, I swear I can feel all the way into the vagina
Oh well.

Baby comes when baby's ready.... baby comes when baby's ready. (My new mantra)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
awwww mama!! Hang in there. You never know things can happen just like that. Over night! With my dd#1 I had went to the dr the friday before and they said the same thing. Not anytime soon!! And do you know I had the baby on Monday!! It can happen. You have come this far. Your right baby will come when baby comes

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Think of it this way.....more time to convince your dh that you need to keep your baby intact if it's a boy!

Have you thought about seeing a chiropractor, esp. one who has experience with pregnant women? Maybe that would help with the discomfort.

Hang in there, mama!

·
Registered
632 Posts
all together now:

Baby comes when baby's ready

i'm 42 weeks today.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH thanks ladies, you made me laugh!! I needed that! I'm feeling like abit of a whiner, as I'm not even due yet.

This time does give me time to sew up my nursing wardrobe. I'm making a nightie out of red satin
and a 2 piece out of pink micro fleece. And I have diapers to finish up too.... need a couple more nursing tops some receiving blankets.

Yes time is good....if only i weren't so uncomfortable. It's all in the pelvic bone area.... not fun.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
You know...it could be worse... my dr started telling me at 36 weeks that it was going to be "any day now".

They could have told you that so you just sit and wait and wait....I think that causes higher levels of impatience!

And besides...no one really knows anyway. You could deliver tonight even!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.