Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have any recommendations? DD is a new walker at 12 months. Our Robeez will get soaked if she walks outside so I need something that can handle wet ground that will keep her feet dry but will also be easy for her to walk in and good for her feet.

Thanks!

· Registered
121 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, my only issue is DD feet are to fat for robeez and every other shoe i've tried! She is almost 11 months and not quite walking but I just don't know what I am going to do when she starts walking, which will be very soon at the rate she is going! She has a pair of Nike runners that I can get on her feet but they are too long and don't stay on! and she has little cordory fabic slippers but they will never do for going outside!

· Registered
3,802 Posts
We have a pair of lace-up Stride Rites and love them! They look like the old school ones I had as when I was DD's age. We also go them for 50% off because apparently no one wants laces anymore. I highly recommend them, AK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.