Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if there is a connection?
My pelvic pain has really subsided a bit for the last two weeks, well a few days ago I was walking around barefoot almost all day and wore my sandals when going outside. Lo and behold by the evening my pelvic pain was unbarable, it lasted all night and part way through the next day. So I put my tennis shoes on, which I had been wearing more reguarly, and just didn't that day, and now for three days no pelvic pain.
Mind you I do have wood floors, with throw rugs, so no added padding if walking around barefoot, so I know that doesn't help.
Donna

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Well, my chiropractor told me I should wear shoes with support, like tennis shoes or fancy sport sandals to avoid ligament and joint pain -- and it worked. Which is a bummer, since i prefer barefoot. But whatever, when I have a lot to do, or need to walk on hard surfaces a lot, I wear shoes. The rest of the time I go barefoot and am fine. I have high sturdy arches, which are great if you are walking on grass or carpeting, but cause problems when walking on hardwood floors.

I'm sure my regular visits to the chiro are helping, too.

Hope you continue to feel better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts