Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I cross-posted this in the "TTC" forum too, because I'm not really sure where I belong yet... I'm new to these boards and look forward to everyone's input, introspection, and inspiration!

I've been charting since January of 2006. When I first started charting, my LP was 11 days and we conceived our first month trying! Then I had a m/c at 8 weeks. We've been trying ever since... with no luck. We're now in our fourth month of TTC post-m/c, with PERFECT BD timing and still no BFP.

After the m/c, my luteal phase was 10 days. This last cycle it dropped to nine. I'm extremely worried and wonder if I have a LP Defect and am not producing enough progesterone! They say that can be the reason for an early m/c. Also, may docs say that a LP under 12 days (!!) may be cause for infertility issues.

Before I go to my doc (my insurance is AWFUL and I'm sure they won't bother covering this since they didn't even want to cover my m/c 100%... but that's another rant for another time), I wanted to sound off in here. Have any of you used herbs or over the counter meds to increase your LP? I've heard Vitex, B6, and progesterone creams help.

Please chime in with your stories or information on these remedies... or any comments at all!

I really appreciate it. I'm stressed beyond belief.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Oh yeah. I'm living with the short LP/low progesterone etc. there are progesterone creams and other various ways of getting added progesterone. There was a longish thread about progesterone somewhere earlier-try a search (now that it is working
)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.