Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
My situation mirrors yours. *sigh*
If one more person tells me "Don't stress, you'll mess up your cycle." I'm going to trip and land my finger deep in their eye! I'm technically been TTC one month. I don't qualify as 'stressing'. To me it's being proactive.
I refuse to sit here twidling my thumbs for 6 month when I'm sure there's a problem.
I'm going to climb up the dr's nose tomorrow and irritate him till he gies me something to shut me up.

(No, I'm not up at 2am stressing. I have insomnia.)

Hugs to you too.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I found some at a health food store. I can't remember the name of it, but it's made from Yams. Appearantly the Yam progesterone is so close to human progestone that our bodies can't tell the difference...kind of like chocolate and orgasm. Hee hee
I was thinking of trying this after O never cycle.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've had prescription progesterone before, but not for over 10 years now. If I remember correctly you start using it on either day 10 or day 14 of your cycle and you use it for 10 days.
The bottle was a pump like lotion and it despensed a specific amount and you had to rub it on either your belly, thigh, butt, or boobs. You had to apply it to a different place everyday. The directions said when to start and how long to use it for. I can't remember the details. I was just reading it while standing there a few months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.