Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
It just means that the sellers have two mortages.

More than likely when they bought they didn't have 20% down, so thus have two mortages. One for 80% and one for the other 20% or some variation like that.

Primary mortage holder would be the 80% part, so now approval needs to come from the secondary mortage.

As for if the 2nd mortage approves, who knows. I've heard cases both ways of both approval as we as rejection.

Good luck thou
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top