Mothering Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Anybody else find that lately they are experiencing shortness of breath?  I only have to exert myself in the slightest and I'm breathing like I've been exercising.  Just wondering if it's just me.</p>

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yea, I definitely have that. I tend to try and do things, like dishes, while on the phone. People always ask if I just ran a marathon. Reading books to the kids at night, I'm always huffing and puffing. Crowded lungs I guess!

·
Registered
955 Posts
<p>I have it too.  Totally pathetic.  I teach some classes and have trouble breathing all the way through.  And walking up the stairs totally does me in.  I'd be excited for the time when baby drops, but mine don't drop until they are on their way out. </p>

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
<p>Me too. Any little thing and I am breathing so heavily.  Just standing even does it!</p>

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
<p>yep, and I find it kinda embarrassing, even though I know it's normal. Makes me feel sooooo out of shape or something.</p>

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
<p>DDC but I was going to ask if this was normal. Had two 8 pounders singletons and never out of breath once. WEnt to make out with hubby last night, almost passed out!!!!!!!!!! Got sick, etc. Just couldnt breathe!! How embarassing!</p>

·
Registered
514 Posts
<p>Yup, me too.  Any exertion whatsoever, but even reading out loud will do it, too.  I feel that omg, I'm so out of shape thing too....I know it's about capacity for air, and not all about that....but panting is panting.</p>

·
Registered
630 Posts
<p>I've been getting this the past two nights, it'll actually wake me up! I think maybe because I'm laying down. My DH has commented on my "marathon breathing" a few times as well ;)</p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts