Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>My DD2 is turning 1 this month, and might be in need of a haircut already!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>She looks like she has a little mop on her head ;) Think of the leaves on a tomato.  Her "bangs" are in her eyes, but not all of them.  The hair at the back of her head is quite long, probably 3" down from the bottom of her hairline.  It falls separated into two pigtails, but we've never put any clips or bows or anything in her hair.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's all over the place.  I think it's cute, but I  also think that we should start using some sort of a "hair care regimen" with her so she doesn't turn into my older DD, who won't let me near her with a brush or headband of any sort.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Would it look totally ridiculous if I were to give her bangs to get the hair out of her eyes?  </p>

·
Banned
329 Posts
Oh my gosh, I'm right there with you! My dd has a mullet that becomes dready with sleep and full of food everytime she eats. It's a mess. Putting it in pigtails is a huge fight, let alone combing it after a bath... Ugh! The funny thing is that sooooo many people compliment her on it.<br>
I tried cutting her bangs and it was frightening. They turned out somewhat crooked but at least she can see!!! I dunno... Part of me wants to give her a short bob but I don't think I could bring myself to do it.<br>
Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts