Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by margaritamama
Hey, loving my babies, I am getting a massage on Saturday too!

yay! I'm so excited for both of us.. it's been a while since I had a massage, now I hope to do it more often, my massouse is a nun! how funny is THAT!

ALSO, I have yet another question about massage. This lady asked me if it would be ok for me because I have to lay on my stomack (therefore, on my breasts as well) will this be ok? I will be on that position for 2 hours.. and even though dh will be picking me up so I can nurse ds as soon as I come out, I'm worried the pressure on my breasts can create a problem.

· Registered
6,316 Posts
maya- I remember having a massage when dd was 1 1/2 months old, and after it I started bleeding again. (about 10 minutes after I got up) and my PP bleeding had stopped. why does this happen? and will they tell me to turn around? I have never been asked that before. do they massage the breasts? that's odd, I've only had full-body back massages, not front ones. (just so I prepare myself mentally) lol...

and can someone explain what is lactic acid?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.