Mothering Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
4,766 Posts
generally speaking massage reduces toxins (lactic acid) because it improves circulation of the blood and lymph fluid, improving delivery of oygen and nutients to the cells of the body as it inhances metabolic waste removal. i can find the studies about the benifits of massage on the net, legitimate sources
, or quote right form my text books.

altought i think you have already had your massage dont pump and dump.
have fun at your massage,
maya

· Registered
966 Posts
so much misinformation out there

Massage, exercise, even fighting fires in my case, does not mean a woman can't breastfeed her baby. I have never pumped and dumped and nursed 2 kids for a total of 7 years and they were rarely sick and healthy and growing 7 and 10 year olds.

I went to the extreme in exercise and my job while breastfeeding and never once had a supply problem for even thought of using formula or dumping any breastmilk I pumped. Well once I dumped the pumped milk I had after a 3 hour fire. But I probably didn't have to.

· Premium Member
4,766 Posts
i totally agree, i think that there is so much fear based (wrong) information out there, everywhere not just on the net that ppl have to be careful. it is very sad that ppl sometimes try to profit form families wanting what is best for theie children.
maya

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.