OK ladies, please help me with a decision. My DS is 6 months old. We co-sleep full time and right now I do not see an end to it until he is big enough to be in a regular bed. Our crib is a hand-me-down in very good condition. It is in pieces in my basement, where it has been since before DS was born. I have a good friend who is 3 months pregnant. I know it would financially help her to have this crib. But "what if" we end up putting DS in it later? I really doubt this will ever happen, so the real reason I am reluctant to part with it is, what if we need it for the next baby? We love and believe in co-sleeping, but you never know...all babies are different and who knows how having 2 kids changes things? WWYD?