Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got up early(only had 3 hours of sleep), and my right boob was having some pretty painful pains. Never had them before. I couldn't wait to take the test. So, I got it out and did it...

Negative...

And, it was the one that can be taken 4 days in advance one, too. So, I'm pretty sure it means negative. Since, AF is now 4 days late. What should I do now? No AF, and this never has happened before. The whole month my boyfriend and I tried to conceive for the first time...

What are the chances of it coming out negative and being positive? Causes of AF all of the sudden being late? I'm so lost. Maybe I skipped AF all together.

I keep thinking how could the test could be wrong, especially since you can use prior to AF by 4 days.... I've never had it late, except delayed by a few hours. Mine always comes in 28-30 days. It's been past 30 now... (by 4 days including the 30th)

What should I do now? Wait and take another... Or call the hospital and ask what's up?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up having a chemical pregnancy...

I went to the hospital... And found out...

This is the second one... I had one last month, too. This is more painful then the last one. Just non-stop pain. It's everywhere in my stomach, upper, lower, sides... I took midol, but it has done nothing. I can't sleep, nor eat...

*Sighs* Why does pregnancy have to be so difficult some times?

I hope this doesn't last too long. I'm crying, pretty painful... Never had something this painful in my life.

But, thanks everyone for the help! ^_^

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, everyone. I really thought this time was it. Since my boyfriend is away for a few months, guess I have to hold out awhile before I try again. Is there anything you can do to try to avoid future misscarries?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
(((hugs))) I'm sorry!

I was just reading an article in a scientific journal about chem pregnancies. New research suggests it pretty much has to do with how healthy the egg is---which starts being determined at *your* conception, but the three months before that particular egg's release is also very important, as that is the time the egg begins final maturation. Just make sure you're getting plenty of rest, not stressing too much, taking your vitamins, and staying away from medicines/drugs/alcohol as much as possible. In three months, according to these studies, your eggs will show the difference----but they know so very little about conception and the first few days, that I wouldn't lose sleep over their findings.

Hoping for a sticky one for you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts