Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went off the BC pill and had withdrawl bleeding starting 4/9/2007. I have not had a period since then.

I'm trying out charing and it doesn't look like I ovulated at all... my temps are really up and down. My CM is REALLY hard to read- so much so that I'm beginning to think that I'm reading it incorrectly. Oh, here's my chart....

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/195400

Anyway, I've had headaches the past few days and tingly breasts. The only person, besides DH, that I've told about being on CD 44 REALLY thinks I'm pregnant and is bugging me to take a test. It honestly wouldn't have occured to me to take one if she weren't going on about it (because of just going off the pill). BUT now that she's mentioned it.... we'll you know how it goes.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Hello!
Well, obviously there is no harm in testing - just in case. But, in my opinion I don't think you've ovulated yet. Are you taking your temps at the same time? It can take a while to start ovulating and having regular cycles after coming off the pill. When you ovulate there is generally a clear upward shift in temperature that stays up until you get your period.
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I would guess you haven't ovulated yet either. But you could always test just to get people off your back!

My first month off the pill I had sore breasts and all sorts of pregnancy symptoms up until I got my period! It's pretty common to experience these symptoms as your body adjusts to the change in hormones.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

I don't feel or think I'm pregnant, but its always hard to be patient- especially when people are putting ideas in your head.

I think I'll wait a few more weeks. After that I might have to give in!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.